We are a Sanctuary. A sacred place to:
- Reconnect, protect and worship our spiritual connection with nature.
- Aid our membersin their personal journey towards happiness, fulfillment, peace and, an enduring wellness of mind, body and spirit.
- Build genuine human connections based on gratitude, compassion and support for others, protecting our freedom, human dignity and reduction of suffering.
- A Sacred Area, a quiet, inspiring sanctuary for rituals like meditation, yoga and other spiritual rituals.
- Develop an eco-friendly culture and make environmental protection a religious priority that rewards conservation over consumption.
- Provide reliable Information, workshops and resources for people who are diving deeper in the natural health world, with nutritional and plant based medicine.
- Respect diversity and all religious backgrounds.
- To Collaborate, constructively with ideas, traditions, updating our beliefs, values, and agree on an ideology that reflects a greater degree of knowledge, based on scientific evidence, a global perspective, old wisdom and new thought, that benefit us as individuals as well as a community.